Advertisement for Selection of Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC) under Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission, Assam -Phase-II
Online applications are invited by Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission from the intending regular working Asst. Teachers of Government/Provincialised Elementary and Secondary School of the concerned district or Contractual Asst. Teachers of Government/Provincialised Elementary School engaged under SSA, Assam of the concerned district for recruitment as CRCC against the vacant posts shown below.
The district wise position is mentioned below SSA ASSAM Recruitment 2014 for 1090 CRCC Vacancies
Basic Qualification of Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC):
• The minimum academic qualification is Graduation from the UGC recognized Universities.
• Minimum academic qualification is HSSLC(10+2) from recognized institute/Board in case of candidates applied in Garo medium clusters of Goalpara and Kamrup Rural district.
• The applicant must be regular working Asst. Teachers of Government/Provincialised Elementary and Secondary School of the concerned district or Contractual Asst. Teachers of Government/ Provincialised Elementary School engaged under SSA, Assam of the concerned district only.
• The teacher should not be Head master of the school.
• If the intending candidate is the only Science Graduate Teacher, only Hindi teacher or only Classical subjects teacher of a school, he/she is not eligible to apply for the post.
• Teacher from the single/ double teacher school is not eligible to apply.
• In case of more than one teacher selected from same school thereby rendering the school as double teacher school, in such case the lower marks holder candidate/candidates will be dropped and his/her/their candidature will be cancelled as and when detected in the greater interest of the school to maintain the teacher position of the school minimum as double.
• Maximum age is 45 years as on 1st January, 2014.
• Teacher having professional qualification (D.El Ed or B Ed) may get preference.
• Teacher with experience in educational mission/TET qualified/National/State best teacher awardees may also get preference.
• The candidate should be young and energetic having social and leadership skills as well as capable of extensive school visits and tours on mission mode and organizing training/ workshops time to time.
• Should be computer literate.
• Those who already working as CRCC are not eligible for these post.
How to Apply:
• Any regular working Asst. Teachers of Government/Provincialised Elementary and Secondary School of the concerned district or Contractual Asst. Teachers of Government/Provincialised Elementary School engaged under SSA, Assam within the district concerned may apply. The candidates will have to apply online in the official website of SSA,Assam : www.ssaassam.gov.in.
• Candidates may give option of 2 (two) CRCs within the same Educational Block within his/her working district only. However State Mission Office will be the final authority to decide the allotment of cluster. Candidates must be very careful while submitting the online application. Incomplete and incorrect application will be summarily rejected. Claims for correction will not be entertained.
• At the time of interview, intending teachers will have to produce working certificate from the Head of the Institution duly authenticated and countersigned by concerned District authority viz. DEEO/ DMC/IS along with their original certificates and documents. No T.A/ D.A will be paid for attending the written test, class demonstration cum viva-voce as and when called for.
Date of online Application: The Online application will be opened from 27.11.2014 to 07.12.2014.
Tentative date for written test: 28th December’2014.
Selection Criteria: Details of selection process, date, time, venue etc. will be intimated later on in the official website www.ssaassam.gov.in / in leading dailies.
Salary: On attachment basis (as per salary drawn in the parent post of the incumbent).
Other allowances to selected CRCCs : As per annual budget provision of SSA, Assam.
For more info please visit at SSA ASSAM Recruitment 2014 for 1090 CRCC Vacancies