Punjab and Haryana High Court Restorer Recruitment 2014
Punjab and Haryana High Court Restorer Recruitment 2014 Online applications on prescribed format are invited for filling 14 vacant posts of Restorers
Online applications on prescribed format and Annexures (attached hereinafter) are invited for filling up of 14 (General-12, SC/ST/BC-01, Ex-Servicemen-01) vacant posts of Restorers (subject to increase/decrease without any notice) on the Establishment of this Court through a competitive examination in the pay scale of Rs.5910 – 20200 and Grade pay Rs.2400/- (with initial start of Rs. 9880/-) plus usual allowances as admissible from time to time. Duty hours of the selected candidates may extend beyond normal working hours and even at odd hours without any extra payment or allowances. The selected candidates shall be subjected to medical tests as may be prescribed.
Applicant must have passed 10+2 from the Central Board of School Education or from any recognized Education Board. Preference will be given to the applicants who have the knowledge of computer. Merely satisfying eligibility criterion does not entitle candidates to be called for test. High Court reserves right to adopt any short listing criterion to call the candidate for the test. Further, High Court reserves the right to alter/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including selection criterion etc. spelt out in the Detailed Employment Notice. Candidates are therefore advised to exercise their discretion and no objection in this regard will be entertained. Candidates must possess requisite qualification(s) as on cutof date i.e. 23.12.2014.
The age of candidates belonging to the General Category should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years as on the last date i.e 23.12.2014 However, the age relaxation for Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen Category is as under:-
1)Physically handicapped : 10 years
2)Ex-servicemen :By number of years equal to his defence service plus 3 years
General category candidates and the SC/ST/BC candidates of areas other than States of Punjab, Haryana and UT Chandigarh shall have to pay fee @ Rs. 400 and all other category candidates shall have to pay @ Rs.200 through Bank deposits as detailed in “How to Apply” on the webpage. Bank service charges will be extra. Payment of less fee for whatsoever reasons including wrong selection of category will entail rejection of candidature at any stage of recruitment process. Fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
The last date for determining permissible age and other eligibilities in all respects shall be 23.12.2014. Registration Step – 1 shall be completed up to 11:59 PM on or before 23.12.2014.Candidates who successfully completed Step-1, will have to complete Step-II on or before 26.12.2014 by 04:00 PM
1. The candidates who apply for the post will have to appear in the written examination of 30 marks (English Composition and General Knowledge), practical test of 30 marks (proficiency in operation of computers i.e. word processing, spread sheets and use of Internet) and interview of 40 marks, to be held on the dates to be notified later to assess their suitability for the posts. The final selection would be made on the basis of practical test and interview.
2. No candidate will be called for practical test and interview unless he/she obtains at least 40% marks in the written examination. Mere obtaining 40% marks in the written test will not by itself confer a right on a candidate to be called for practical test and interview. The High Court also reserves the right to adopt any criterion to shortlist the candidates to be called for practical test and interview. Candidates are therefore advised to exercise their discretion and no objection in this regard will be entertained. The final selection would be made only on the basis of the marks obtained in practical test and interview.
3. Candidates will have to produce their original documents for checking at the time of interview or as and when demanded. Merely because candidates are called for checking, it does not mean that they have qualified the test or are eligible for selection. High Court reserves the right to determine the number of candidates to be called for testimonial(s) checking and their suitability for the job. All the demanded testimonial(s) have to be produced and no extra time will be given.
How To Apply:-
1. The procedure for submission of online applications/registration forms shall comprise of Step-1 and Step-2. For that candidates are required to download, read and follow the instructions given under hyperlink “How To Apply” on the webpage. For that, candidates shall visit/click:- www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com
2. Registration Step-2 will not be complete unless candidates press the ‘submit’ button and receive the SMS in this regard. Having preview of the application by pressing ‘Preview’ button will not complete the registration step. Candidate shall be extra careful in this regard to avoid subsequent disappointment.
3. Candidates shall be extra careful while giving information in their registration steps. No correspondence/request will be entertained for substitution/variation/alteration on any ground of any the entries submitted by the candidates
For more info please visit at Punjab and Haryana High Court Restorer Recruitment 2014