SOUTHERN POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY OF A.P.LTD CORPORATE OFFICE::TIRUPATI
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANTS (LDC)
Southern Power Distribution Company has been announced the detailed notification for recruitment of JUNIOR ASSISTANTS in various circles in Andhra Pradesh.
Mode of Application : The candidates may apply online only
No other mode of applications shall be accepted.
Important dates for Southern Distribution Company Junior Assistant Recruitment 2012 Jan
- Starting date for Payment of Fee is 27-01-2012
- Starting date for Application Submission is 28.01.2012
- Last date for Payment of Fee at AP Online is 28-02-2012
- Last date of submission of Application is 29-02-2012 up to 7 P.M
Fee for Southern Distribution Company Junior Assistant Recruitment 2012 Jan
i) Each applicant must pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty Only) towards Application Processing Fee.
ii) Applicants under General category must also pay Rs.350/- (Rs.Three hundred and fifty only) towards Examination Fee. (Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH need not pay this fee)
AGE for Southern Distribution Company Junior Assistant Recruitment 2012 Jan
• Age not below 18 years and not more than 36 years as on 30-11-2011 upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of P.H candidates and Ex-Servicemen 3 years and length of service rendered in the armed forces.
. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION for Southern Distribution Company Junior Assistant Recruitment 2012 Jan
Must hold the degree of B.A. or B.Com., or B.Sc. of any recognized university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or State Act (or) any equivalent qualification.
Must have passed certificate course in Computer Application/Office Automation (Ms-Office) offered by the Institutions recognized by the Govt.of A.P.
The Selection of candidates for appointment as Junior Assistants will be as follows:
Evaluation will be done on a scale of 100 marks with a maximum of 55 marks for written examination and a maximum of 45 marks for in service experience in the organization as Contract Worker.
For More Details please click here